Acting as a trusted, strategic partner, KBR offers sustainable, long-term delivery and workforce enabling solutions to government and defence clients throughout the Australia-Pacific region
KBR's Government Services APAC successfully delivers large and complex projects and training solutions to defence and government clients throughout the Australia-Pacific region. We provide a full range of services to support every requirement, including program management and integration, project management, engineering, logistics, asset and fleet management, technology solutions, training development and delivery of eLearning and training capabilities.
We focus on building and maintaining enduring customer relationships across the lifecycle of a program or project: from early engagement activities such as planning, consultation and design; through engineering, construction, procurement and acquisition; and beyond to asset management and long-term sustainability.
- Hands on knowledge and expertise delivered by experienced consultants with a proven track record on a large range of defence and government projects
- Former Defence personnel with military and/or civilian qualifications and a thorough understanding of the defence environment
- Specialised experience in requirements analysis, project management, integrated logistics support, systems engineering, logistics management,
mission planning and information technology
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO) accreditation
- Qualified training professionals with extensive hands-on experience in the analysis, design, development, delivery and evaluation of individually tailored training systems
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) accredited systems ensuring safe, reliable, consistent services of the highest quality
- Extensive Australian presence and local capacity
KBRwyle (KBR's government services business) in Australia has supported the Australian Department of Defence for four decades, and is deeply committed to working with and supporting Defence industry to build capability.
As one of just four Major Service Providers (MSP) appointed by the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group, KBRwyle, with its MSP partner EY (the KEY Team), continue to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with Australian suppliers and SMEs to deliver large and long-term projects.
If you would like more information, or to join our technical support network (TSN), contact us at KEY_MSP@kbr.com