Optimized EPC Execution Plan
- Production capacity: 8.9 MTPA of LNG (2 x 4.45 MTPA) and 1.6 MTPA LPG along with approximately 100,000 bopd at peak
- Associated infrastructure includes product loadout jetty, storage tanks, power plant, module offloading facility and combined cycle power plant.
- Heavily modularized construction
- The largest discovery of hydrocarbon liquids in Australia in 40 years
- Ranked among the most significant oil & gas project in the world
- $6.5 billion in contract commitments to Northern Territory based businesses
- Startup in 2018